Radical Attunement Work (RAW) presents
Tending the Threshold:
Gathering Change-Makers, Bridge-Builders & Edge-Dwellers
This "conference" is an invitation to gather, play, and create with fellow change-makers, bridge-builders, and edge-dwellers. It's a subversion of the status quo while stepping into the emerging new paradigm—a more beautiful world that's inclusive, connective, fierce, honest, and raw. We'll be fully engaged and embodied, creating a community of practice where we can explore liberation strategies together. We'll deepen our capacities for compassion and gratitude, elicit our inherent beauty, honor our grief, and engage in transformative justice.
Come join us in the threshold, we're saving your seat in the circle.
May 26-27th (+28th), 2018 in Ashland, Oregon
(Saturday and Sunday mornings will be live-streamed.)
This conference is for you if:
- You yearn for connection with people who are committed to a more just and compassionate world
- You're tired of the sham-show we're being force fed by mainstream messages and want to create more meaningful memes for your personal life and the collective psyche
- Spoken word, poetry, movement, art, relationship, and ritual get you going
- You're looking for the opportunity to do the often uncomfortable yet deeply rewarding work needed to dismantle white supremacy, patriarchy, and oppression of all types
- The terms "holy outrage" and "sacred grief" make you point at your screen and say "YES!"
- Decomposition as an act of rebellion sounds pretty awesome
- You're into (or at least don't mind) deep belly laughter, heart broken weeping, cussing, and the messiness of the unknown
- You recognize the fuckery of the dominant system and want to be with others who do too
- You realize we (desperately) need more elders and you're up to the task of becoming one (no matter your age)
- You recognize this conference isn't actually for YOU, it's for the communal well-being and the creation of something bigger, more important, than any of us as individuals
What you'll get out of this:
We're less concerned about what we're each, as individuals, going to get out of this experience and more interested in looking at what we're all bringing to the communal well-being. That being written, we have no doubt you'll be nourished, here's some of the ways this could happen at this conference...
- Connections with other people who are committed to a more just and compassionate world
- Embodiment practices that help you manage and hold your center as things are unpredictable and chaotic
- Communication skills that help you move into safe and brave space with the people around you
- A deepened understanding of what's happening and how we can creatively come together to face the predicaments of our times
- A different way of being in the world that speaks the truth, leans into the unknown, and invites in the marginalized aspects of ourselves and others
- Experience co-creating ritual and working with grief as a way to ground amidst these transitional times
- An indescribable yet unforgettable shift in your own psyche, as well as the communal well-being, that heals our collective wounds both forward and backward in time (we can't really put words to this, and we don't want to sound too fluffy, but it happens)
- Direct and actionable ways to create social change